Thursday, January 26, 2012

Almost finished hull

This morning I took the screws out by hand. Nice excercise for my muscles.

Here is my joy and pride.

Some epoxy still has to be removed but I had the feeling that yesterdays epoxy was not yet fully cured.

So I did a bit of cleaning the shed.



As you can see there is limited working space around the hull.  I now should take the table saw to rip strips for the false stem laminations.

Due to the limited space that has to be done "al fresco".  As it is pouring at the moment it would be more doing it "al aqua".  So this task is postponed until further notice. 


Good reason to help SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) with tasks in the house.

By the way I got a picture from my brother of that screw extraction tool. This one is for screws of 6 mm but I need one for 3 mm.

Bit silly to buy it for one screw.

No comments:

Post a Comment