Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cleaning the shed

In view of the upcoming move to another location I started sorting out and cleaning my shed.

But first I had to get the boat outside.  In the past one of my followers questioned the possibility of getting the boat through the doors.  I had no doubts but anyway it was nice it went rather smoothly.



With the boat outside it was possible to assess the mess I had accumulated the last two years.  You always keep cut offs of wood because you never know when these can be of use  :-)

So first I started to sort out the stockpile of wood and ply. Quite some wood went to my neighbour for his woodburner.  Monday I will go to the dump to get rid of assorted mess of plywood and old tins of paint etc.

Next task will be sorting out all hand tools and screws.  Not finished yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment