Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Second coat of high-gloss

This morning I did put in the flotation foam.

To avoid the white foam to be visible between the planks of the aft seat I did paint dark stripes on the foam.

The middle, side and aft seats were screwed to the seat beams and the screw holes bunged.

While preparing the foam for the front seat I noticed that I had forgotten to cut the mast hole in the flotation bottom..... 

The flotation is not yet ready as I still have to cut out room for the mast support below the seat.


The second coat of high-gloss was put on.  Tomorrow I will put on the final coat of satin-gloss. 

Thereafter the seats still have to be coated but that will not be done this week. 


1 comment:

  1. That's beginning to look really good!
    We'll have to visit you twice in September, once to see the new house and once in the North to see the 'Pakesizzer'!

    ReplyDelete