Sunday, May 13, 2012

Second badge on

Not much blogging activity the last few days.  Other things kept me busy.  I did paint one side of the house at last.

I did quite some cleaning and sanding again of the hull. Almost there to put the coat of penetrating epoxy on.  But first I finished carving the second badge and glued it on.

Tomorrow hopefully the finishing touches to the outside.

This weekend my youngest daughter and boyfriend were visiting us.

Her boyfriend helped me launching my Fearing and we went for a short sail to test the modifications I made during the winter.



Not bad at all. The Faering has no centreboard or daggerboard but the sailing into the wind went reasonably well.  Sailing half wind or more the boat goes "like the Fire Brigade"

The rudder / side tiller system still needs some improvement.  But first more work on the Peapod.

No comments:

Post a Comment